CBSE Class 10 and 12 board exam results 2022 are expected to be announced soon. The results will be made available live through CBSE and government websites. Students can also check their results through the DIgiLocker platform and save their results as PDF files. Checking results online is a more convenient, hassle-free and secure process, given the recent surge in Covid-19 cases in the country. The Central Board for Secondary Education (CBSE) must announce the date of the result.
Students waiting for their CBSE Class 10 and 12 exam results have several options to access their grade sheets online without any hassle. Since these websites witness a huge traffic spike on results day, it is likely that they will crash. Students should keep this in mind when checking their results and should also search for their grade sheets through other media, such as the DigiLocker platform.
How to Check CBSE Class 10, 12 Result 2022 via CBSE Website
Visit the official CBSE portal, cbseresults.nic.in.
It will present you a Class 12 and Class 10 board result link, click on the one you want to open.
The website will then ask you to enter your roll number and date of birth.
The result of your class 12 or 10 board exam will appear on the screen.
How to Check CBSE Class 10, 12 Result 2022 through Government Website
- Go to [results.gov.in](results.gov.in).
- Click on the Examination Boards tab at the top of the website.
- Click the Class 10 or Class 12 Results 2022 link, under CBSE Examination Board.
- Enter your role number.
- The result of Class 12 or Class 10 should appear on the screen.
How to Check CBSE Class 10, 12 Result 2022 via DigiLocker
- Go to the DigiLocker website or download the app on your phone.
- Log in to the portal. If you are not registered, do the same by following the steps on the homepage.
- On the website, students should click on CBSE Results 2022. In the app, they should tap on the student icon and then click on the CBSE folder.
- The website and app will then display links to results for both class 12 and 12.
- Enter your roll number and year.
- Your results should appear on your screen.
How to Check CBSE Class 10, 12 Result 2022 by SMS?
- Open the messaging app on your phone.
- Enter the code cbse10
with the required login details.
- Send the SMS to the phone number 7738299999.