Do you want to increase your vocabulary but don’t know where to begin? Ever thought of a Google product that’s not only fun but also helps you increase your vocabulary. Well, Google Word Coach does just that!
The Google word coach game was launched in February 2018 as a tool for non-native English speakers. However, even if English is not their first or second language, people from many countries, including India and Africa, are fluent. Thus, using this gaming app can become helpful on the global platform.
Google’s services have always helped users, developers, freelancers, small business owners, and marketers. The best feature is that Google Word Coach is entirely free. Most of you use the free versions, ignoring the commercial and corporate editions.
Even Google word coach is one such gaming app, developed for end-users, free to use. It helps acquire new vocabulary and expand one’s knowledge of the English language.
If you search ‘Word Search’ or ‘Google Word Search,’ you’ll find it beneath the ‘Dictionary and Translation’ boxes. In some circumstances, Google Term Coach will surface when you search for the definition of a word.
This game will assist you in learning the correct definition of a term and put your previous knowledge to the test. The game is open to everyone. It’s a hobby for some. For some, it’s a way to see how far they can go.
Additionally, some people play the word coach game to learn new words and expand their vocabulary. It’s a win-win scenario as you don’t have to spell the term fifty times like you would in school. That’s how you learn and grow as a person by making mistakes. Isn’t it a wonderful feeling?
Download the tool HERE.
How are you impacted by Word Games?
Every student has witnessed the craze of the famous show “Spell Bee.” Like this television show is a huge success, people have taken it to the next level by getting hooked on engaging in word puzzles or games.
Why not? Learning new words in a fun way is the best you can get, free of cost.
- Word games have become a trend, as urban culture has taken it as a dedicated tool to take breaks in between works.
- Looking at the growing craze for such games, software companies have already planned to invest in a digitalized learning tool that can introduce new words each day to children.
- Learning words while playing has not only developed the confidence in the knowledge of English, but students specifically take it as a healthy competition among them as well.
- Another factor that has hyped the apps of word games is its direct connectivity to social media!
- Of course, sharing every achievement on social media makes you contended, as you can share what you have earned, and people can get inspired.
- The same goes with these word games, where on winning each level, you can share with your closed groups or forums.
- Students pursuing courses through online mediums have installed certain word games instructed by their professors that can help them learn new words to enrich their vocabulary.
- Another factor that lies in the popularity of word games or puzzles is their interface. Yes! The more these apps are creative, it hooks users or players to stick on for a longer time.
Why don’t you try word games for change that can introduce you to new words without getting bored!
What does Google Word Coach offer?
- You can learn how to pronounce the new word correctly.
- There are almost 10,000 common words to learn for daily usage.
- The examples are provided for the player’s convenience.
- It is highly beneficial to individuals studying for the IELTS, GRE, or SATs.
- Improves your vocabulary through a basic quiz
- This game uses three levels of words: basic, intermediate, and advanced.
- It functions as a dictionary and includes several instances and quotes.
- Why would anyone refuse to play such games when given so many perks for free?
- Even when you’re having a good time, try to be useful. This game is for people of all ages who have a basic understanding of English.
Benefits of Learning English through Google Word Coach
- Google has created a fun game called Google Word Coach to help you improve your vocabulary and learn new terms.
- For example, if you download an English dictionary or app, you are unlikely to use it on days when you have a busy schedule. Meanwhile, if it’s a game, you’ll enjoy playing and learning in your spare time.
- You will get to learn more about the word stated in the game. The more your scores, the better your comprehension.
- You may also post the new terms and their definitions on social media to help others learn alongside you.
- To make an impact during interviews and presentations, you must know certain advanced English words. This game will help you gain confidence and inspiration.
Learn how to play Google Word Coach
When you search for the definition of a word on your phone, for example, the word coach game may appear. A little discussion box will appear in the center of your mobile screen. You can immediately begin playing the game.
It also displays under the ‘dictionary and translation boxes during a smartphone search.’
Google Word Coach has been built for mobile browsers.
Note – The game is not accessible via desktop or laptop browsers (though there are browsers with similar features that allow you to play the word coach for free).
Enter the keyword ‘Google word coach’ into your mobile phone’s chrome browser. The game will appear as a search result and will start immediately. You’ll be asked a question with two answers, one of which is correct. Just select the correct answer to get through.
Similarly, here is how you open “Google Word Coach” on your laptop. However, following the provided instructions can be utilized to open this game on other platforms such as Android and iOS phones.
Double-click on the web browser’s icon to launch it.
After opening the web browser, type “Google word coach” into the search box and press the enter key.
When the search is finished, or the web page has loaded, open the web browser and click the first suggestion.
Now, you just need to launch the game, read the supplied question carefully, and understand it. Once you’ve grasped the question, select the option you believe is the correct one. The next question will appear if the option you marked is accurate.
The Google Word Coach was created to constantly motivate users to learn vocabulary. As a result, whenever you choose the correct answer, they reward you with some points. You can also share your score with your friends or family through social media links.
However, if you choose the incorrect answer, they will explain why your answer is wrong and what the correct response is.
Google’s creation, Word Coach, has helped users learn and improve their English vocabulary. Even though the game is now limited to mobile phone browsers, you can play as long as you want but with an internet network. As a result, learning English has just gotten easier!
Start playing with Google Word Coach today! And stay connected with Techfashionweb.com for interesting blogs. Good luck!